
2014 has brought many changes and challenges to my life. I have embarked on a life-style change for the final time in my life. Determined to get it right, I have set a goal that even "I" can't ignore. I will walk in the 3-day Susan G. Komen walk in November in memory of my mother. In some small way I feel that she is pushing me and keeping me motivated. Professionally, I am in the place where I have accepted my worth and will not settle for a situation that doesn't reflect that revelation. In the past, I have settled for too long and stayed too long all in the face of fear of the unknown and new. Get over it! That's what I tell anyone who finds themselves still stuck in that rut. Why blog now? I don't know (with shoulders raised) but I have a voice that must be heard. I can no longer deny my need to put my thoughts into the universe. Will that invite scrutiny? Of course it will. Will I welcome it? Those who know me-know the answer to that one. I am a 42 year old single woman who knows her worth. And it has taken me a long time to see that and embrace it. Through bad relationships, lost friends, tears, and restless nights-I have come to the other side. So I invite you to follow my journey through my "living out loud" quest. Educational journeys, karaoke nights, family gatherings, and life in general. It won't be predictable but it will be entertaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment